Nomadic Community Gardens in the Press
- ‘Meet the Londoners who are setting up new pop-up villages in London’s Empty Building Sites.’ Evening Standard, 2015.
- ‘Developers help communities – with a little help from Nomadic Jim’. Deborah Battsek, 2015
- ‘Stories from Meeting Of Styles: James Wheale’. Meeting Of Styles, 2015
- ‘How to make friends in the city: grow vegetables together’. YES! Magazine
- ‘Watch how Londoners take over space and turn it into an urban oasis’. Buzzfeed
- ‘Communal gardens come to bloom’. Hackney Citizen
- ITV News, 2015.
- 'Share a bed with a neighbour', The Times 2016
- James Wheale and Nomadic Community Gardens creating community through meanwhile use, Ten Thousand Days of Gratitude, 2016